About Me!

I'm a busy stay-at-home mommy of a 2 year old monst-- er toddler. This is a blog about stuff I like to cook, including recipes and pictures. <3

recent entries

Classic German Food
Not Exactly the Same Old Pumpkin Pie
Ginger Cookies
So easy its Cheesy... Yaki Onigiri
Little Pies
Oatmeal Cookies
Italian Style Dinner
More Lazy Post
My Friend Leah's Cake Mix Biscotti
Yum Cooking


Messages

Archives






















Trying out new things
Sunday, November 8, 2009 | Time: 11:20 AM


Yay! This is my new layout! Only I cant seem to find the comments bit :( So for now, just leave me a MSG on the left there, in the chat window thing. I'm working on it folks. My HTML/XML skills are somewhat rusty.
Well anyhoo. Just wantd to post this and see what it looks like..
I LOVE YOU ALL! YOU KNOW IT!




© all rights reserved | Stephanie of so-kawaii.co.nr | powered by: blogger